Taking skills beyond the amateur level
Students in our advanced coding program will take what skills they have and improve them to the level of a professional. Our instructors will work with them on materials sponsored by Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft. Over that time, they'll learn how to use Unity, write in C#, and fundamental graphic design. And then they'll make their very own video game.
Professional development process
Each student will have their game go through several rounds of feedback from instructors, peers, and industry professionals. Once their game is ready, we'll help them publish it through Steam and the Epic Game Store, the two largest PC gaming outlets in the world.
A convenient and affordable program
For $250, students will engage with six sessions over the course of a month. Paradigm's hours make it easy for students to come in any time after school or on weekends. Best of all, our program creates a genuine joy for learning as science becomes not merely approachable, but compelling.
● Six 90-minute lessons per month
● Create a video game by learning to code
● Led by real-world coders
● Deploy completed games inside Paradigm gaming
● Friends provide feedback
● Game is improved and redeployed
● Students learn:
● Unity game development
● C# computer language
● Basic graphics
● Curriculum from code.org, backed by Silicon Valley executives
● Once perfected, uploaded to STEAM & EPIC game platform
● Paradigm manages upload
● Student coder receives 80% of net revenue
Give us a call at 563-345-2506
Or email us at email@example.com